dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

Happiness is ...


I'm tagged by Tamago from GOROGORO & NIKONIKO
to share 8 Photos of Happiness.
She writes the most wonderful stories
about her sweeties Goro and Niko.

I went through my Flick Photostream
and chose following ...


*

Tamago van GOROGORO & NIKONIKO tikte me
voor 8 Foto's over Geluk.
Ze schrijft wondermooie verhalen
over haar lieverds Goro en Niko.

Ik heb mijn Flickr Photostream bekeken
en volgende gekozen ...


HAPPINESS is ...

sweet furry friend Moesj / lieve viervoeter Moesj



flowers / bloemen



tiny daisies / madeliefjes



coffee ... and a sweet treat :-)

koffie ... en iets zoets :-)



quiet moments / stille momenten



remembering that ... / herinneren dat ...



a moment with you / een moment met jou



the way you smile at me ... for a special someone ...

de manier waarop je naar mij lacht ... voor een speciaal iemand ...



Maybe I've inspired you to write a 'happiness' post too ...

Mischien heb ik jou geïnspireerd om ook een post over 'geluk' te schrijven ...

Sylvia

Polaroid frame by fuzzimo
edits based on Susan Tuttle's Polaroid effect tutorial,
Kim Klassen's presets and textures

6 opmerkingen:

  1. PRACHTIGE geluksmomenten laat je zien Sylvia,
    een erg leuk initiatief van Tamago.

    Wie weet ga ik dat ook eens doen, ik ga in ieder
    geval direct even op haar site kijken.

    En wat is jullie Moesj toch PRACHTIG!!!

    Geniet van een fijne week,

    Lieve groet,
    Josephine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awwww thank you so much for sharing your photos of happiness! I love them all! Moesj is such an adorable kitty. Furry friends always make our life happier, don't they? :-)
    The "flowers" image is so beautiful with pretty colors on dark background. I wanna frame it and put up on my wall! "A moment with you" and "the way you smile at me" are so sweet and made me smile big :-) Have a happy week xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You are right Sylvia. Happiness is a furry cat close by. Moesj looks a bit like my Shibella. Sylvia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Every picture of yours communicates such a lot of happiness, of quiet and serenity, but the one I love most is that which portraits your Moesj, our cats do know what happiness is and what does it mean to us and when we feel a little sad they do everything to make up smile and for make us feel their love ... what wonderful creatures !

    Have a joyful afternoon, my darling friend
    xoxoxox
    Dany

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Truly and brighten my Monday kind of post Sylvia! So nice you shared these, and it may be a "topic" I'll do soon, thanks to you! LOVE all of your photos, and especially Moesj! Have a wonderful week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen